The number of participants being limited, please reserve your yoga mat by registering for a trial session! Please read our section on how to prepare for a yoga class…
Sessions that you were not able to attend are not refunded, but can be replaced in the limit of spaces available, and only during the quarter, semester or year’s subscription.
ANNEE 2017 / 2018Quartal de 10 semaines !
Semestre de 20 semaines !
Année de 40 semaines !
PLAN de jours Féries pour 2017 / 2018 (sous réserve de modifications)
|Quartals||VACANCES ET JOURS FERIES|
|1er Quartal (15 août au 5 novembre 2017)||Vacances automne 23 sept au 08 octobre 2017 (2 semaines Automne)|
|2ème Quartal (6 novembre 2017 au 28 janvier 2018)||Vacances d'hiver / Noël 23 décembre 2017 au 07 janvier 2018 (2 semaines)|
|3ème Quartal |
(29 janvier au 31 mars 2018)
|12 au 18 février 2018 (1 semaine blanche)
|4ème Quartal (1 avril au 30 juin 2018)||2 Juillet - 12 Août (6 semaines été)
reprise le semaine du 13 Août pour l'année 2018 / 2019.
|UNE CLASSE PAR SEMAINE||DEUX CLASSES DANS LA SEMAINE|
|session d’essai*||CHF 20.-|
|session sans inscription / drop in***||CHF 25.-|
| Leçon privée / Leçon thérapeutique |
1 heure – 1 personne
1 heure 1/2- 1 personne
| Leçon semi-privée / Leçon thérapeutique|
1 heure – 2 à 3 personnes
|Quartal||CHF 230.-||CHF 450.–|
|Semestre||CHF 435.-||CHF 830.–|
|Année||CHF 780.-||CHF 1’500.–|
|Cours restauratifs et femmes enceintes** carte 10 fois||CHF 250.–|
|Cours restauratifs et femmes enceintes** carte 20 fois||CHF 490.–|
Télécharger le plan et prix des cours de 2016/2017 en PDF: Liste 2016 2017 vacances & prix Yoga4life
- Registration is to be completed before the start of the period and no later than 10 days after the start of classes (quarter / Semester)
- Registration is personal and cannot be transfered to another person
- You can cancel a lesson 24 hours in advance
- On presentation of a medical certificate the registration can be placed on pause for the duration of the sickness (leave of absence)
- Missed lessons can be made up during the whole valid period of the registration
- Missed lessons that could not be replaced with the term end of the registration period
- Registration can be extended
- You can join a course at any time
- Classes are organised in a similar system as the school year. You are welcome to register with us at any time, however, you should be aware that most classes are progressive, with instruction in each class that builds on material from previous weeks. You will achieve best results with regular attendance from the beginning of each Semester.
- ***You are welcome to join us for a “drop-in / test class”, however, you should be aware that most classes are progressive, with instruction in each class that builds on material from previous weeks. You will achieve best results with regular attendance from the beginning of each Semester.
- Pregnant women are accepted in the general course until their 12th week then they are expected to join the restorative classes
- Please note that we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time during the year
- Once payment has been made, no refunds are possible
- A registration is automatically renewed for the original contractual period, unless you terminate the contract within the contractual period.
- You can terminate a registration 30 days prior to the expiry date
- We decline any responsibility, it is the student’s responsibility to take on an appropriate insurance policy to cover their activities when it is deemed appropriate
- Place of jurisdiction is Pieterlen under Swiss law.
Please note! If you are more than 15 minutes late, you will be refused entry into the class.
It would be appreciated if you :
come at the appropriate time to avoid disturbing others
turn off your mobile even in the changeing / locker room
take off your shoes at the entrance
Thank you very much !